Girls Ballet Attire
- All levels must wear pink tights with feet and pink ballet shoes.
- All girls level Pre-Ballet through Ballet 5 wear Mirella Camisole Leotard #M201L or M207L (Adult) OR M201C or M207C (Child).
- All girls Ballet 3 through 6 may wear optional short Georgette chiffon skirt – Mirella #S12
Dress Code Colors
- Pre-Ballet & Kinder Ballet: Pale Pink leotard, no skirts
- Ballet 1: White leotard, no skirts
- Ballet 2: Buttercup leotard, no skirts
- Ballet 3: Seafoam leotard, optional seafoam skirt
- Ballet 4: Light blue leotard, optional light blue skirt
- Ballet 5: Navy leotard, optional navy skirt
- Ballet 6: Black leotard (dancer’s choice), optional short black skirt
Adult Open Classes Attire
- Ballet shoes and choice of apparel.
- Hair must be pulled back off face and tightly secured.
- No jewelry.
- Pink leg warmers, ballet sweaters and City Ballet jackets may be worn at the barre when necessary.
- No T-shirts, shorts or baggy outer garments.
Boys Ballet Attire
- All boys wear black tights, white t-shirts, white socks and white ballet shoes.